Let me take you on a South American journey thru ChiChaRio MNL.




Chi Cha Rio MNL is a restaurant located in Molito Centre in Alabang. It boasts of South American cuisine that will surely tickle your tastebuds.

We were invited by the owners to try out their best sellers and they are best sellers for good reason. These are my favorites!

Crispy Chipotle Sisig

This sisig as the name suggests really is crispy. It has the right amount of heat also so those who are not a fan of spicy food can enjoy this dish as well.


Peri Peri Chicken

Their Peri-Peri chicken is seasoned well that you don't need their sauces. BUT! Their Aoili is something. It really accentuates the taste of their chicken and well will definitely increase your appetite.


Pollo Asado Quesadilla

What I really enjoyed is their Pollo Asado Quesadilla. It's their Peri-Peri chicken wrapped in bread with cheddar, their homemade cilantro sauce, and salsa. It's also served with their aioli sauce, I know I know, I've been blabbing about their aioli sauce but it really does accentuates the dish!

Try them out and tell me what you think.

Meantime, you may check them out from their socials below.

https://www.facebook.com/chichariomnl
https://www.instagram.com/chichariomnl


Chichario Peri Peri Chicken Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.