Tori Chizu; Japanese cuisine with a twist!





I recently got invited to try out Tori Chizu's newest rice bowls. I haven't tried their restaurant so I excitedly accepted since I'm a fan of Japanese food.

We were served a couple of dishes aside from their rice bowls and I'd gladly share my favorites.


Chicken Katsu Curry Chizu Bowl, Karaage Chizu Bowl (blurred at the back sorry) and Beef Chizu Bowl

First impressions? I wish they had more cheese on the rice bowls since they're called Chizu bowl.


Chicken Katsu Curry Chizu Bowl
 
My favorite of the three probably is the Chicken Katsu Curry Chizu Bowl. It's crunchy, tasty and the cheese and sauce mixed with the curry sauce is a perfect pair. 


Chicken Karaage Chizu Bowl

The Karaage Chizu bowl is like a Don dish topped with Chicken Karaage and cheese. I liked the crispiness of the Karaage but again, would have loved it more if it had more cheese.

Beef Chizu Bowl
The Beef Chizu bowl maybe is my least favorite. Not that it tasted bad, but because it's a bit too sweet for me. The sweetness overpowered the cheese.

We also had their Japanese style chicken and pasta. It's worth to try.

Baked Pasta with Egg

Chicken Racks. 

And to finish our meal, we tried their MilkChiz ice cream. Didn't get to try their plain MilkChiz ice cream, but I tried both Ube Macapuno and Double Cheese. Loved both desserts, probably because of the base MilkChiz ice cream, but the double cheese stood out more for me since I think it's a balance of salty and sweet. A really good ending for a meal.

Ube Macapuno

Double Cheese


All in all, I've enjoyed the dining experience in this branch. I just hope they fix the aircon in the place, it's a little hot when we dined there.

You may find additional information regarding the restaurant using their socials below. Or check out other reviews in their Zomato account.

Facebook.com/ToriChizuPH
Instagram.com/ToriChizuPH


Tori Chizu Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Laters,
AC

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.