Food around the World: A Tara Sa South Food Crawl

Last month, Tara Sa South, an Instagram account (team? hehe) that features places, food and events that are located at the south of the metro, in partnership with SM City Sucat invited bloggers from the south to take part in their first ever food crawl.

I was lucky enough to be one of the chosen bloggers by Tara Sa South to participate in it. (Hooray!) Here are my favorite dish/es from each of the establishments we visited.

1. Snack-Attack

They offer you, well snacks, that are perfect for the movies!

   This cute mascot is holding my favorite and choice snack from Snack A-ttack.


A complete meal already! Chips, fries, hotdog and nuggets! Oh and it comes with drinks too!


2. Tantanmen House

From ramen to dons, they have all your Japanese cravings.




3. Salo


Serving you your all time favorite Filipino food.


Check out their lechon and their Kare Kare, FAVE!


4. Tropical Hut

Nothing can beat Tropical Hut's classic burgers :)




5. Primiera

They specialize in making shakes and burgers! They have an open kitchen, so you know that your burgers are cooked to order.


Try out their Pesto pasta, it's really flavorful.


6. Griller's Oyster House

They originated from Iloilo and now they are bringing their best oysters here. One of the owners also said that all their oysters are flown fresh from Iloilo.

This plate of baked oysters only costs Php 289.00! Talk about cheap and awesome find!

This oyster tower is also available if you'd like to taste oyster three ways: Fresh, steamed and baked.


7. Ersao

This probably is one of my favorites of the bunch. The Savory Seafood Pancake. It tastes like your Japanese pancake (okonomiyaki) but a bit flat :) Nonetheless, I finished one whole plate. No shame there haha.

Savory Seafood Pancake, Php 195.00

You can't go wrong with these dumplings.


8. Auntie Anne's

I love Auntie Anne's! My usual order from them is the sour cream and onion pretzel nuggets. We were able to taste one of their newest flavors, and my personal favorite is their Milo cream cheese sticks! I'm a sucker for Milo/chocolates :)


I think I had one too many of these bad boys. :D


9. Orange Tea

Try out one of the newest milktea place in SM Sucat. They pride themselves of ingredients straight from Taiwan.


10. Highlands Coffee

I personally loved their coffee! Strong yet it's really not that bitter.

Phin Sua da (Traditional Vietnamese iced coffee)


11. Kuya J's

First off, all the leche flan are mine, dibs :) I liked their halo halo, all three hehe. Got to try their grilled scallops also but a little bit too salty for my taste.

Which one's yours?


12. Chiara's

L' Ultimo Bacio, this combination of toast bread and hazelnut gelato and hazel nut sauce is a must order from them. It's somewhat an explosion in your mouth, hot toast combined with cold gelato.

Strawberry Gelato. I veered away from my usual curiosity of the dark chocolate, since I didn't like their version of it. I loved their strawberry, well tastes like real strawberry unlike other places that tastes like strawberry syrup.


Yes, we ate at 12 establishments in 1 whole day, and we were so stuffed and literally crawling by the end of it. No regrets though, I have tasted a lot of great food that day. Thank you so much Tara Sa South and SM City Sucat for having me. Tara sa next food crawl na! :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.