One of the BEST smoke house in town! - Fat Daddy's Smokehouse




If you ask me where can you taste the best smoke house in the metro, I would definitely answer Fat Daddy's in an instant.

I'm not an expert when it comes to smoked meat, but I really enjoyed everything I tasted from their menu. These are my favorites.

Baked Mac n Cheese Poppers (Php 195.00)

These poppers are fried to perfection. Crunchy on the outside and moist, gooey cheese on the inside, perfect appetizer.


Chef Pat's Ultimate cheese dip! (Php 250.00)

Yup, that is a CHEESE and BACON dip! You can choose to dip the crispy bread or chips into that hot mess and savor every bite.

Triple Death Burger ( Php 440.00)

The Triple Death Burger is one of the best burgers you'll ever have! Its 2 quarter pounder beef patties, chipotle mayo and barbeque sauce topped with bacon and pulled pork will satisfy all your meat craving.

Chiquita grilled corn (Php 135.00)

Brisket Burrito Bites (Php 185.00)

Jera's Ultimate pulled pork and bacon nachos (half order: Php 330.00)

This nachos is nothing like you've tasted before. What I love about this dish is that they do not skimp on the cheese! Every layer of the nachos also has a layer of cheese on top unlike the usual nachos that just drizzles cheese on top of the pile. The smoked pulled pork really adds flavor to the dish and sets them apart from all the nacho dish out there.

from another angle YUM!

mini seafood basket from the Fresh and Fried smoked platter.

Fresh Fried Smoke platter (Php 1900.00)

This platter includes Half smoked ribs, half smoked roasted chicken, pineapple glazed smoked ham, mini seafood basket, salad of you choice (fried chicken salad or pulled pork cobb salad), four servings of rice and iced tea. This meal suggests that it's a meal for four people, but I tell you we can have 6 people eating this platter and still have left overs, ofcourse order extra rice. HAHA


Bacon and smores dip (Php 250.00)

For dessert, get yourself some Bacon and smores dip or the Caramel Drizzled Banana Pudding.

Caramel Drizzled Banana pudding (Php 170.00)

I was really surprised with the Caramel Drizzled Banana pudding, I really enjoyed it so much even though I do not like the taste of banana. I quantify it as a win  )

Overall, from the Ambiance, Staff and Food, I would definitely recommend Fat Daddy's to friends and family :)

So, which one will you try first? Let me know!


Regards,
AC

Fat Daddy's Smokehouse Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.