New kid on the block, Motto Motto serves All Day Casual Japanese food!





We've found a fairly new restaurant in Serendra that has really cool interiors and promising food. So we did what a normal person would do, try them out.

From what I know, Motto Motto, which literally means "more more", is the newest restaurant under the Raintree Group which has replaced the then Chelsea's Kitchen. They offer all-day Japanese comfort food and seems like a good place to hang out with friends.

I love how open and bright their place is. And it really screams casual Japanese restaurant.




I love their booths! It looks so sleek and modern yet remains to have a Japanese flair to it.



Mesmerized by the patterns.





Cute menu right?

Here are some notable dishes we've tried from their menu.

Tako  

I saw how they prepared the tako and I was in awe, cause probably it was the first time I've seen it being assembled.

That fresh Tako, YUM!


Beef Gyudon

I was surprised by their beef gyudon since this is the first time that I've seen a beef gyudon that is cooked medium rare. Their beef gyudon lacks a bit of saltiness, but all in all, it is really good.

Omurice paired with their 4 seasons drink.

I always wanted to try Omurice, since I see them a lot when I watch Animes. I'm not sure if that is what it's supposed to taste, but it's really good! Who would have thought that you can use ketchup other than a condiment?


Motto Motto Roll
The Motto Motto roll is comprised of 2 rolls, 1 having Tamago or egg and the other having prawns. Both are equally good and I would recommend people to try these out :)


Their vegetable tempura is perfect for our vegan/vegetarian friends.

Motto Motto Iced Tea - I'd recommend you guys to try this. 
It's really refreshing and also one of their crafted drinks


For dessert, try out their strawberry roll cake. It really tastes like strawberries and also has a fresh strawberry on top.




I can safely say that when you dine at Motto Motto, you will definitely have all smiles for the rest of the day.


Visit them at the Ground Floor, Serendra in Bonifacio Global City. Check out their socials for updates.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/raintreemottomottoph/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mottomotto.ph/
Contact No.: 02 9097011

Motto Motto Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Laters,
AC

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.