Paradise Dynasty, more than just XLBs!

Paradise Dynasty's Xiao Long Bao

Specialty Dynasty (8 flavors)


When I was invited to Paradise Dynasty to try out their food, I was excited and looking forward to the food tasting since this will be the first time that I will be dining there. I've heard so much from my friends about them that it really sparked my curiosity a lot more.


Their very elegant chandelier.





I'm really amazed at restaurants that have open kitchens because you can see how your food is carefully prepared and makes you appreciate the food that they are serving you.


Carefully stuffing your XLBs

I didn't know what to expect, or I didn't want to expect anything since I don't want to be disappointed with all the praises I heard from friends. So when the food slowly made its way to our table, I was already looking forward to tasting each of them.

Here are a few of my favorite dishes.

Steamed glutinous rice stuffed in red dates

This is one of their appetizers, it's really good and I think it can also serve as a dessert cause it's a bit sweet.


Chilled Jellyfish and seafood in vinaigrette
This Jellyfish dish felt refreshing and it's like noodles, a bit rubbery in texture but really tastes good. It also has bits of shrimps.


Scrambled egg white with Fish and Conpoy


I found myself munchning on this scrambled egg, it has a certain texture to it that you would want to eat it over an over again. 


Stir-fried shredded Pork in Black bean sauce served with Chinese crepes



I honestly was apprehensive to try this dish, I thought it was something else. But when they said it was stif fried pork in black bean, I understood now why it looked that way. Haha. So I stuffed the chinese crepe with the pork, and it was like eating a pork bao. It was tasty and delicious. I love black beans.


Pork Dumpling in Hot chili vinaigrette 

Didn't think that vinaigrette will pair well with pork dumpling, but I had to eat rice with this it's so good.

Radish Pastry


Poached Beef in Szechuan Chili Oil

I know, it looks so spicy! Well, it really depends on your tolerance level for spiciness, I loved the heat that the poached beef has and it's really quite delightful. I was surprised that it also has glass noodles underneath.


Spicy Szechuan crispy chicken

As the name suggests, this is crispy. You can either eat this with rice or eat this while drinking cold beer or any alcoholic drink. :)


Chilled glutinous rice roll with red bean paste topped with grated nuts

These are perfect desserts to cap off the meal. I loved both rice roll and lava bun. The rice roll somewhat reminded me of a  Filipino 'kakanin', the consistency it like Sapin Sapin, I think. Those custard buns have an after taste of Salted egg and it is good. I had to have at least 2 pcs.


Charcoal Custard Lava Bun


Definitely visit Paradise Dynasty and try out their food! Service also is superb, everyone was friendly, accomodating and fast.

You may contact them with details below.

Paradise Dynasty - SM Aura
2nd Flr, SM Aura Premier, C5 Road cnr 26th St., BGC, Taguig City
Facebook


PS. Tell me if you've tried them out1

Laters,
AC



Paradise Dynasty Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.